Complete dog food for giant breeds (over 45kg) from 8 to 18 or 24 months.
Puppies of giant dog breeds grow in two stages, with muscle growth occurring mainly in the second phase from 8 to 18/24 months of age. Royal Canin Giant Junior dog food is tailored especially to this period of growth.
– The shape, size and consistency of the Junior kibble encourage intensive chewing and may thus slow down food intake; they also promote tooth and mouth hygiene.
– Prebiotics such as dried beet shavings and fructo and mannan oligosaccharides foster a balanced gut flora, psyllium supports the digestion.
– A measured supply of high quality L.I.P. proteins together with an increased L-carnitine content (300 mg/kg) promotes harmonious muscle growth.
– Joint Flexcare: chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine together with EPA and DHA from fish oil support bone and cartilage health.
– A patented antioxidant complex (taurine, lutein, vitamins C and E) contributes to active cell protection.
– The digestive system of giant breeds is sensitive, particularly during growth. Using the latest scientific findings, Royal Canin have succeeded in further improving the digestibility of Royal Canin Giant Junior.
By using L.I.P. proteins, Royal Canin Giant Junior provides a guaranteed protein digestibility of at least 95%. The L.I.P. label is a sign for quality. It stands for Low Indigestible. Proteins – selected, easily digestible proteins of high quality have been used to promote optimal digestion.